- Changing education in terms of changing pedagogy, digital environment, organisation and culture
- Benefits for students and teachers
- Digital scholarship and the use of digital evidence, methods of inquiry, research, publication and preservation to achieve scholarly and research goals.
Aims of the conference
AIMS FOR CONFERENCE
- Video and media
- Academic development
- Open source and Open Educational Resources
- Transformation to Blended and Online learning
- Organization and cultural change
- Research (educational change and pedagogy)
All participants will be asked to present themselves online using video clips or other sources.
The Blended Conference starts online four weeks before (some of) the participants meet each other in Utrecht. We will set up an online community on a blended learning platform with aims, task group topics, learning activities, group assignments, etc.